DOW CORNING® GP Silicone Sealant is a cost effective, general purpose, acetic cure formulation offering long term durability in a range of general sealing and general glazing applications. It may be used to glaze, seal and fill joints on: •Windows •Skylights •Signs •Internal/external fixtures and Fittings •Door etc.
- Wacker GP - General Purpose is a one-part, acetoxy silicone sealant for many applications.
- It cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a permanent flexible silicone rubber.
- Long shelf life
- Readily gunnable both at low (+5 °C) and high (+ 40 °C) temperatures
- Rapid crosslinking: quickly becomes tack-free and crack resistant
- Flexible at low (- 40 °C) and high temperatures (+ 100 °C) following cure
- Adheres excellently to glass, vitrified surfaces, ceramic tiles, many plastics and most paints